BLAKEBROUGH + KING Narcissus Brass Standing Mirror
A standing mirror by BLAKEBROUGH + KING.
Inspired by the tragedy of ancient Greek and Roman mythology.
Narcissus fell in love with his own selfie - in the form of his reflection on the surface of a lake. He subsequently drowned trying to reach himself.
- Brass framed mirror with a hexagonal Brass stand
- A symbol of Narcissus etched into
- Visual interpretation of the mythology which tells the story through its symbol
Etched mirror and brushed brass. Made in Melbourne.
Mirror size: 11.5cm, Brass stand length: 22cm
- Use a non-scratch silver scouring pad to bring brass back to bright
- Brighten with Brasso and a rag or leave to naturally patina
- The mirror glass can be cleaned with a damp cloth and dried with a paper towel
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR SHIPPING OPTIONS.
Free Shipping over $350 – 2-5 business days
Aus Post Standard - $10 – 2-5 business days
Aus Post Express - $15 – next business day
Aus Post Airmail - $20 – 3-10 business days
Aus Post Airmail - $30 – 5-10 business days
For more information regarding our Shipping Policies, click here.