SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shifting Worlds strives to provide you with the fastest, most cost effective shipping available.
All shipping services used by Shifting Worlds provide a tracking number. In the event that multiple orders are placed with the same shipping destination and on the same account within the same day, orders may be combined. Shifting Worlds uses Australia Post to post all orders.
SHIPPING FEES & DELIVERY TIME
Please allow up to two business days (not including weekends or holidays) for us to process your order. A handling and processing time is required so that we can review your order information and prepare it for shipping.
Once your order has been posted you will receive an email with tracking information so that you can track your item online at auspost.com.au/track.
If your order is placed before 12pm on Monday – Friday it will be shipped the same day. Exact shipping options and transit times are provided for you below. Please contact email@example.com with any questions regarding shipping.
POSTAGE WITHIN AUSTRALIA
|BELOW $350||$10 (2-5 days)||$15 (next business day)|
|OVER $350||FREE (2-5 days)||$15 (next business day)|
Shifting Worlds offers free shipping on orders over $350 within Australia. For orders under $350 within Australia we offer a standard delivery fee of $10 with an expected delivery time of 2-5 working days. For express shipping on orders under $350 within Australia we offer a postage fee of $15 and next business day delivery on orders placed before noon Monday to Friday.
POSTAGE TO NEW ZEALAND
Shifting Worlds offer a standard delivery fee of $20 to New Zealand with an expected delivery time of 3-10 working days.
For all international orders, Shifting Worlds offer a standard flat rate of $45 to all countries outside of Australia and New Zealand. Delivery is expected within 5-10 working days.
Please note: Shifting Worlds ships orders on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis. It is, therefore, your responsibility to pay for any international duties or taxes that may arise. For more information please consult the international duties and taxes section below.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Shifting Worlds accepts returns on full price merchandise within 14 business days of receiving your order within Australia and 21 business days of receiving your order everywhere else.
The merchandise must not be worn, altered or washed. Merchandise must be returned in its original condition, and accompanied by its original tags. Merchandise returned damaged may be rejected and sent back to the customer at the discretion of Shifting Worlds. Shoes must also be accompanied by the original shoebox in its original condition and returns of shoes must not be worn, scuffed in anyway. Shifting Worlds does not accept returns on beauty products, candles, earrings (excluding ear cuffs) and underwear for hygiene reasons.
We offer exchanges on all orders with a flat shipping rate of $7 for returns within Australia and a flat shipping rate of $30 for international returns.
We cannot make any exceptions and any requests falling outside of the 14 day time frame outlined above will not be accepted.
Original shipping fees are not refundable. Refunds will only be issued if an item purchased is deemed faulty or damaged. We require up to 5 business days of receiving the merchandise to process your refund/exchange at Shifting Worlds. Financial institutions may require additional days to process the refund before the funds are returned to the account.
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR RETURN OR EXCHANGE
1. Contact Shifting Worlds at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your order. Please state the reason for the return or exchange the item. You must include all details of the item you wish to return including your country location.
2. Items must be received at Shifting Worlds within 14 days of your RA issue date. If you elect to use our return services, a return shipping fee of $7 (for returns within Australia) or $30 (for all international returns) will be charged to you.
3. If you choose to use another courier, please make sure to use a courier service with tracking capability. Ship your return to the following address:
c/o Shifting Worlds Customer Returns
Level 1, 187 – 193 Elizabeth St,
Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
4. Please enclose the original invoice with your return(s) and write the corresponding RA number on the invoice. You must also write the RA number(s) on the outside of the package.
5. For exchange requests, your exchange will be shipped upon availability. We will email the replacement items tracking number upon dispatch. An additional shipping fee will be charged to the credit card that was used for your original purchase.
6. Upon acceptance of the merchandise for return/exchange, we will process your return/exchange within 5 business days, at which time you will be notified by email. Financial institutions may require additional days to process the refund before the funds are returned to the account. We reserve the right to reject any return/exchange that does not comply with the conditions stated above. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the return/exchange process, please contact us at email@example.com. We are available Monday – Friday 10am to 6pm AEST.
7. We are unable to refund any international duties or taxes that your order may have incurred for returned items. Please be advised that any exchanges may require additional tax/duty for import to delivery destinations outside Australia as Shifting Worlds ships on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis.
All returned merchandise should be declared as a “Return of Australian Merchandise” on the customs declaration; without this the return may not be successful or may incur additional fees. Complete return instructions will be provided upon request of RA (Return Authorisation), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to organise this.
If you choose to return an item that cannot be exchanged, a store credit note will be issued. Credit notes are valid for 6 months for use in store and online.